If you are planning to upgrade, improve or just change something in your home, and you are having a green life, you should use green materials. They are good for the environment and for your home. Also, they are affordable, so you won’t spend a lot of money on this upgrade.
1. The screen is something you should use. It should prevent the soil from slipping from the containment barrier.
2. Rot resistant wood is essential. Maybe it is a bit more expensive than an ordinary wood, but it will last longer and you don’t have to replace it all the time. Replacing wood parts is expensive and you will need a lot of time.
3. The base of your roof is pond cover. The goal is to give the waterproof layer to your roof. Waterproof sealant falls in the same category. It is used to make sure there are no leaks from the green roof. If a water or moisture comes in touch with the rest of the house, you will have problems.
4. The protector of the tap is called carpet. In order to make a successful project, you need several layers. They will protect your home from moisture.
5. The best natural draining system is gravel. All you need is a thin layer on the top of the carpet.
6. In order to stop debris from getting into the gutters, you need pebbles. They are located on the top of the gravel.
7. In order to prevent washout, you must have landscape fabric.
8. Soil is the most important material. Without it, you cannot have a green roof.